- Notary Stamps
- Notary Supplies
- Become a Notary
- Bonds & Insurance
Notary Locator Listing
Are you looking for ways to generate more income, get more leads, or advertise your notarial services? If so, you're in the right place. The American Association of Notaries connects customers to you. Take advantage of a free or premium listing in our notary locator, which appears in Google searches. Our notary locator will attract more business for you!
Free Listing $0
Select our free listing package, and we’ll list your name, phone number, and email address in our notary locator. Your listing will include a basic description of your services and a contact form customers can use to reach you. We’ll also send you an e-mail to remind you of your commission expiration date.
- Phone Number
Premium Listing $19 per year
Select our premium listing package, and you'll get EVERYTHING in the free listing package above PLUS:
- You'll receive one-year membership in AAN, and we'll display your membership in the listing.
- Your listing will appear toward the top of the page when customers perform a search.
- We will include an expanded description of your services, and you’ll even have the option to add a photo to your listing.
- You’ll receive your own webpage to describe your expertise.
- We’ll display your verifiable notary commission, E&O insurance, and background check.*
- Purchasing a paid listing will also create an account to manage the listing if you dont already have one. Click here to go purchase a paid listing
- Already have an account with a membership? Click here to go manage your paid listing
* To receive this benefit, you will need to upload your notary commission certificate, E&O insurance policy, and background check for AAN to verify. Customers are more likely to use the services of a notary whose credentials have been verified.
Notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company, Universal Surety of America, or Surety Bonding Company of America, which are subsidiaries of CNA Surety.